Bihar Talent Search Examination, Btse Exam, Btse.org.in apply online form, Bihar talent search examination official website, Btse Exam 2023
Welcome to the Btse Portal, We provide latest Bihar Scholarship Information, Bihar board news, Bihar related job, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result & We also give information about Bihar Related Government scheme .We also cover all the Government, educational news, updates, and latest trending topics on the Btse Portal.
What Is Bihar Talent Search Examination (Btse)
Bihar Talent Search Examination is a state-level scholarship scheme in Bihar to identify students with high intellectual and academic potential. Through Bihar Talent Search Examination, the best effort is made to bring forth the best rural talent. The main goal of this exam is to take quality education to every village. This program tries to enable exceptionally bright and promising students to complete their studies stress-free and without worrying about financial hikes.
This program helps those students It is a co-operative and collaborative effort for those who have the commitment and determination but are unable to complete their education due to lack of money. Because of which our country loses a promising student and that too hides somewhere in this darkness, who alone could give light to this society. And it has often been seen that talent takes birth in poor families. Bihar Talent Search Examination was created for talented students so that no student should stop or drop out due to lack of money. Scored students are given scholarship and Android tablet as well as excellent certificate.
The benefit of which students can get higher education by getting exemption in the fees of various institutions of the country. For this, the institution organizes mentorship programs from time to time. This examination is conducted for all the districts of Bihar. Awarded on the basis of examination. You will find below complete information about how to apply for Bihar Talent Search Exam, what is the syllabus for it, how to check its result, etc.
How To Apply For Bihar Talent Search Examination
Applicant can apply online www.btse.org.in
Form Filling Guide Lines
Duly filled in application form, will be allowed submission only along with following:
- Attach Recent passport size photograph: The dimensions of the photograph should be 3.5 x 4.5cm width. Scanned photograph should be in jpg, png, jpeg format for online submission.
- A valid personal e-mail ID and contact number.
- Application fees of Rs. 200/- using Debit / Credit card / Net banking.
- Application Form will not get submitted in the absence of the required or mandatory informations.
- Kindly note that merely submission of an application form, does not constitute a claim for a scholarship or admission to the program. The form may be rejected due to discrepancy in the supporting documents, or any other valid reason.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the Receipt.
- After filling the Application form, Students will get a receipt which will include the application number,user ID and password.
- The user ID and password of the Student will be their mobile number. Please Change your password after login.
- Use Login ID and Password for editing the application. All the information can be edited till the closure of application form. Correction(s)/modification(s) would be allowed for a certain periods.
- The student can check the status of the online application with the help of user ID and Password by submitting his completed full application for
Application fees is Rs 200 for class 7th, 8th, 9th &10th for all category student.
Kindly note that merely submission of an application form, does not constitute a claim for a scholarship or admission to the program. The form may be rejected due to discrepancy in the supporting documents, or any other valid reason.
Format of Examination.
Question Paper pattern and Syllabus
The exam is mainly conducted to find the young genius, their grades or marks in school will not be considered. The pattern and syllabus for BTSE examination would be similar as provided in school syllabus i.e English, Mathematics and Science only general Knowledge is additional.
The syllabus would be definitely be similar to general pattern of study and exercise conducted in school syllabus curricular.
|Class||Duration of Exam||Syllabus||Weightage|
|7th||90 Minutes||English, Math, Science, G.S||Each topic carry 20 marks.|
|8th||90 Minutes||English, Math, Science, G.S||Each topic carry 20 marks.|
|9th||90 Minutes||English, Math, Science, G.S||Each topic carry 20 marks.|
|10th||90 minutes||English, Math, Science, G.S||Each topic carry 20 marks.|
All questions will be objective-type in nature with multiple choice question (MCQ) question to answer.
Student will be given OMR (Optical mark recognition) where participant has to shade the correct option,
There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers
Schedule of Examination
Examinations conducted by Bihar Talent Search Examination (BTSE) are for the meritorious students who has passed 7,8,9 & 10. Following is the descriptive Schedules of BTSE examinations.
|1.||Date of Notification for New Session||1st December 2019|
|2.||Last date for submission of application||1st May 2020|
|3.||Download E-Admit card||15th May 2020|
|4.||Last date for corrections of admit card||20th May 2020|
|5.||Date of Examination||24th May 2020|
|6.||Timing Of Examination||Will be mentioned in admit card|
|7.||Declaration of result||20th June 2020|
|8.||Scholarship Distribution||30th June 2020|
Bihar Talent Search Examination (BTSE) aims to provide scholarships to all the qualified students.
|Section||Marks in BTSE||Rewards|
|A||91% TO 100%||Rs2,000/Month for 1 year+Android Tablet|
|B||81% TO 90%||Rs1500/Month+Android Tablet|
|C||71% TO 80%||Rs1000/Month+Android Tablet|
|D||61% TO 70%||Rs500/Month+Android Tablet|
|E||51% TO 60%||Digital Writing Tablet|
All the Students have to follow these steps to get the Scholarships:
- Step1: Fill the Application Form for BTSE. (Click here to know about the eligibility and examination procedure.)
- Step2: Notification will be uploaded in website as well as SMS will be sent to qualified participants of BTSE
General Instructions for Students
- The Scholarship amount will be transferred to the guardian/Parents of the students.
- Candidate should bring their Identiy card provided by school or provided by govt.
- Recent authentic non-creamy layer certificate[ncl] is required for OBC candidates (not more than 1-year-old)
- Documents in support of SC/ST/OBC (nil)/physically handicap certificate shall be attested by the institute’s principal or by gazetted officer only. Copies attested by notary public will not be accepted.
- Blank sheet will be provided for rough use, so no other paper will be allowed to carry in examination hall
- SC/ST/OBC (ncl)/physically handicapped certificate should be in Hindi and English both.
- All other attachments shall be self-attested by the candidate.
- All the above document shall be clear and readable only be accepted.
Bihar Talent Search Exam Syllabus
Bihar Talent Search Exam Syllabus for 7th Class – Click Here
Bihar Talent Search Exam Syllabus for 8th Class – Click Here
Bihar Talent Search Exam Syllabus for 9th Class – Click Here
Bihar Talent Search Exam Syllabus for 10th Class – Click Here
List Of Examination Center
|Sr. No.||Exam Center|
Important Note – At this time Bihar Talent Search Examination has been closed and in the present time this scholarship has been completely closed, this scholarship program has been closed in the year 2020.
Who are eligible to apply for Scholarship Schemes?
Students fulfilling the Scheme guidelines of various scholarship programme are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How can I apply online for scholarship?
In order to apply online, please visit the website https://btse.org.in/
How to submit the online application?
Applying procedures for Scholarship Application Form are given below:
Can I edit the information already saved and up-to what time?
All the information can be edited till the closure of application form. Correction(s)/modification(s) would be allowed for a certain periods.
How should I open my saved application for editing?
The user ID and password of the Student will be their mobile number. Please Change your password after login. Use Login ID and Password for editing the application.
Which fields in the application form are mandatory?
Fields provided with red asterisk (*) mark are mandatory fields.
How to check the status of my application?
Student can check the status of Online Application by submitting his/her full-filled application form..
How and when will I know whether my application is selected or rejected?
Status of application can be checked by mail or by online BTSE portal.